Guest blogger topics
This blog is about horror, supernatural and suspense stories. I invite guest blogs on the topics of writing in these genres, or on a writer’s experiences that made these genres interesting.
Blog post content
- Content must be guest blogger’s own original work and not published anywhere else online.
- Plagiarism is not permitted. When quoting others, please site your sources accordingly.
- Once you’ve submitted your post to us you may not publish this post anywhere else online (not on your own website or blog or anyone else’s).
- Please keep your submission between 200 – 1,000 words.
I welcomes images and/or video to accompany guest blog posts. I prefer that images you provide are directly relevant to the post content.
- If you’re including pictures of people, please make sure you have their permission to use them.
- If you’re borrowing an image we require proper attribution to the creator of the image.
- Maximum image size: 8MB
- I am pleased to give you credit as the author of your post. I allow 1 link in your byline which will be displayed at the bottom of the page below your guest blog post. This may not be an affiliate link or point to an affiliate site.
- I don’t allow links to your site within the post content unless it is directly related to the topic.
- You may include SEO’d anchor tags to sites that are relevant to your post.
- Excessive links or any links that appear spammy will be removed.
- I reserve the right to make edits to the piece where necessary to ensure the blog stays congruous with my values. Prior to publication of your guest blog post we will make sure you agree with these changes.
- If a guest post is inappropriate or needs improvement I willl let you know and offer suggestions so that we can publish it in the future.
- I reserve the right to refuse publication, remove blog content and change these guidelines as we see fit.
The above was used from Leah Baade’s template from Leah Baade.com